Sports Channels or frequencies please

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
does anyone know of any updates on sports channels. Ive still got listed Set sports, but have been told that ESPn have now started. All i can get is ESPN america and some other channel that was showing moscow or someone playing.

Hubby has heard from someone at work that they get a few espn channels for the premiership football but my old set sports channels are just showing living HD - no sound mind lol!
can anyone give me a frequ that i can add.

Cheers Linny

Do a full re-scan linny,if it is an older model of whatever box you have,the new espn channels should show up on the end of your programme list down near the ppv channel ( if you a re a starview user)

im in kent UK yes its the SV3 i know one of the boxes has the latest firmware, Ive done a rescan from the installation page, as well as using the green button. Would a factory reset be better? IF they are at the bottom then does that mean they will be numbered as apposed to labeled

thanks guys

I would suggest a factory reset,will help on possible double channels,then when fully scanned they should be at the end of the list and more than likely numbered.
Hope this helps, I can`t help you by checking mine as it is gone here in Ireland LOl.
good luck with it and long may it last over there!

there is 4 ch espn ,espn america,espn classic and eurosport 2

they just appeared on mine but its a dreambox

thanks guys all sorted now. did a factory rescan on all boxes and now setanta gone and espn there!

Why didnt i think of doing a factory reset lol just did a normal scan which didnt seem to pick them up lol!

thanks to you guys hubby will be happy now heehee xx

Don`t think a normal scan would have worked bud.
Because the espn channels were replacing the setanta ones(not new channels as such)they were only being stacked up behind the old ones
(slap me if i am wrong someone!)

thanks guys all sorted now. did a factory rescan on all boxes and now setanta gone and espn there!

Why didnt i think of doing a factory reset lol just did a normal scan which didnt seem to pick them up lol!

thanks to you guys hubby will be happy now heehee xx

hate to say it Linny "but I told you so" :rock on: (y)

Back