Spotify Premium

Had to use this for first time a few days ago brill app....
yes, for me still got adds. so just went back to my cheap one. but good app. i couldn't be bothered to mess around. read the support some people get the same.

yes, for me still got adds. so just went back to my cheap one. but good app. i couldn't be bothered to mess around. read the support some people get the same.
The only ad I get sometimes is when you first open the app asking you to upgrade to premium.
Just close it when you play your playlist it should not have any advertising at all.

It is good fair play mine logged me out last night as my account is linked to Brazil 😂
Spotify have a new thing in place you can only use a foreign account abroad for 14 days.
Are you sure about that,?
I've been using my old one almost exclusively outside the UK, i just done 9 weeks solid out of UK and it worked, even with a foreign SIM because O2 cut me off for abusing roaming :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm out of the Phillipines 52 years LOL For 4 of them I've had Spotify
Check the screenshot out.
If you have paid for premium you are ok.

I don't pay for it anymore so my account is classed as a free account and linked to Brazil 👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-17-20-33-17-211_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-17-20-33-17-211_com.android.chrome.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 24
Ah right, you are using a free one on a cracked app - thats slightly different. Just as a question, is there a reason why your free one is attached to Brazil? did you have a paid account from there previously?
Can't you change region, I'm almost sure I have done it previously.

Ah right, you are using a free one on a cracked app - thats slightly different. Just as a question, is there a reason why your free one is attached to Brazil? did you have a paid account from there previously?
Can't you change region, I'm almost sure I have done it previously.
Yeah I bought a year for £3.75 lasted 16 months which was a bonus.
The account was linked to Brazil my huge playlist is on there so I just used that one for xmanager.

Back