SS IPTV vs Smart IPTV

There is currently a 7 day free trial then they want £5 one off fee for the app.
It might of been free to start with.

i've only just downloaded it in last few days. nothing mentioned on the app side about a trial or anything. only when i saw the post about 5euros for the one-off i navigated the site and found that part of it. i'll pay it like just knew nothing about it :grimacing:

Hi how would u get the app on the zgemma. I have an LG telly with that app. Sounds good as could record . Im terrible with laptops though . But would appreciate your help in knowing how i could get that app on my zgemma

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is this something u could help me with. Iv looked up a few iptv subscription services with all the sly channels . I'm presuming these won't be affected as they work by wifi not cable...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi peeps im not clued up at all with the iptv and just trying to establish how it all works,ive tried to do some research on here and im struggling to get to grips with it all,
Ive got a samsung smart tv and downloaded the smart tv iptv app
I paid to activate the tv using paypal of which i believe is a one off payment
At this point im at a loss on what to do next,im not seeing a 7 day trial period like it says
Any help at this point would be a great help thank you

Hi peeps im not clued up at all with the iptv and just trying to establish how it all works,ive tried to do some research on here and im struggling to get to grips with it all,
Ive got a samsung smart tv and downloaded the smart tv iptv app
I paid to activate the tv using paypal of which i believe is a one off payment
At this point im at a loss on what to do next,im not seeing a 7 day trial period like it says
Any help at this point would be a great help thank you.

Anyone ever had a problem with the app
I start using it last week and payed for it
And now every time I go on it my internet will stop working and it's doing me head in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there I have got a trial sub for my Samsung smart TV from eBay working fine but the channels are all over the place is there any way of editing the channel list with the remote,I would like to delete one or two of the channels two any advice would be appreciated

Update, some channels stream after a bit of a pause (buffering)
Some channels won't stream.
I think it's this particular model, must have a slow processor or something.
Tried two different high end receivers and both IPTV apps.
Tried both formats for Channel list MU3 and .Txt
So my conclusion is to carry on using my receiver as it's all to painfully slow.
On my LG TV it works great so the Samsung doesn't like this job. [emoji6]

I wouldn't mind but it's only 9 Channels I'm trying to stream, save me having a receiver in my kitchen [emoji23]
you can reduce the buffer size to half of what it is if you tellys struggling.

Hi can anyone help I have both the smart and the ssiptv app in stalled on my Samsung smart TV,first of all what's the difference, second I have a one month trial from eBay which works fine on the smart app what I have been told is you can only have one subscription at once on the smart app if I brought a nother sub and installed it on the ssiptv app would i then have two active sub that I could use thanks for any help Chris

There just two different apps that do the same job. Personal preference which one you use. Yes using both versions allows you to have two subs on your TV.

Back