Standardisation of oscam config files

Jimdefruit

Can anyone tell me why different image coders put the oscam config files in emu named folders i.e. etc/tuxbox/config/emuname/ rather than just in the etc/tuxbox/config folder. If you want to experiment with different versions of oscam why have to put a set of config files in an extra folder for each version?

I usually edit the script or init.d file so I can just have one set of config files.

why even do that?
just edit the line details using the web ui for oscam. much easier and quicker.

Can anyone tell me why different image coders put the oscam config files in emu named folders i.e. etc/tuxbox/config/emuname/ rather than just in the etc/tuxbox/config folder. If you want to experiment with different versions of oscam why have to put a set of config files in an extra folder for each version?

I usually edit the script or init.d file so I can just have one set of config files.
[/QUOTE What if your using multiple lines in different protocols ?? many cams can be used

I do use several cams and different oscam releases but as all protocols that I know can be cofigured into one config file so why have several config files?

Back