Starsat Starsat sr-t13

fozzer

Hi all I have a starsat sr-t13 but my sub has ran out I haven't used it for a while and seeing that the viark boxes are opening more channels is there anyway I can get a sub that will open up some channels on it I am not worried about sky sports on 28e but would like to try and get the SuperSports on 16e. Or do I need to get a viark box to open these channels any help much appreciated thanks in advance

i have noticed a renew service on ebay for them type of boxes,If you search starsat on ebay it should pop up,i was looking at the Starsat 2000HD Hyper a while back and the seller said that 16east opened

Hi all I have a starsat sr-t13 but my sub has ran out I haven't used it for a while and seeing that the viark boxes are opening more channels is there anyway I can get a sub that will open up some channels on it I am not worried about sky sports on 28e but would like to try and get the SuperSports on 16e. Or do I need to get a viark box to open these channels any help much appreciated thanks in advance
Has the sub it came with expired ?

Where is the best place to get forever sub and do you know if it will open SuperSports on my starsat sr-t13 thanks

Where is the best place to get forever sub and do you know if it will open SuperSports on my starsat sr-t13 thanks
Google renew Forever IKS.

Im not sure about Supersports on the t13 but the sellers will know.

Thanks so if I can find one is it once I have bought the sub is that where I then go to a recharge site put serial number in and the card number then charge. When I buy the sub do they send out card number thanks

Thanks so if I can find one is it once I have bought the sub is that where I then go to a recharge site put serial number in and the card number then charge. When I buy the sub do they send out card number thanks
Seller will do that for you the recharge bit. You give your serial number to the seller.

Back