Starview 2 The Box

:crying football:Is there any hope out there for this or any of the boxes that went off recently? There is a lot of frustration out there as Kryptview is sorted at the moment and everyone seems to be left hanging waiting for any info.does anyone have any positive info for the masses?

Not likely to be a fix for Eurovox Starview as far as I can see, not sure how long the Kryptviews will last either, but a lot of people are buying them!!

i've heard that there is a new program for the boxes but have to wait till all the channels disapear off the old one before they can release it

I take it there's been a bit cc nonsense going on over in Ireland.
Boxes in the UK are ok.

i've heard that there is a new program for the boxes but have to wait till all the channels disapear off the old one before they can release it

i wouldnt believe everything i hear hogmang,time will tell but at the moment it doesnt look anyway near being sorted.

if they had it one, would ya not think it would have been released? As the sales of the Starviews and Euros in Ireland has now stopped, do you not think if they had a fix for the N1/N2 issue, it would have been released like the Kryptview............ Money talks when it comes to box's

am not an expert on these matters but if the encryption on our boxes is the same as sly's, then dont hold your breath...ynwa

realise its a different type of encryption,but if was crackable, someone would have some ideas, think its the end of the road....ynwa.

We could be asking the same questions till the cows come home.....
Until the full implementation no-one will see anything, what would be the point bringing out a fix for something not even in place yet???
It's all a waiting game not a questioning one cos as everyone knows, no-one knows!!!

why do people keep asking the same question are they not reading the threads.
Anyone know what a tracker mortgage is because that will be answered before a fix for the starview .
I have read and read, loads of sites the answer is the same no fix.I would assume because the guys that make the starview dont care :rock on:

Back