Starview 6 - 7 firmware guide tutorial.

i have never seen so much spoon feeding on 1 forum

Added after 2 minutes:

Hi, Im only new in the SV's. I have a SV7 and i am in ireland. i have downloaded the show must go on firmware and up dated to sv but cant find any channels. could someone please help me.
if u r new to s/v boxs but u did know about this site u could off done a bit of reading b4 getting the box

Last edited:
hi all how do i get started new to this having prolems geting started can you help please thanks

You can get started by reading through the Starview forum, looking at the sticky threads on how to set up your starview. Everything is in the Starview section, so please give it a read.

are the keys the same til dis day or changed ?? if so then can someone guide me to what i must do with my starview 6 becuz none of the channels work with the $ sign on

the bad news is starview 6 and 7 now want money to use get boxes reconnected,it is now a pay server box one which we dont condone,its risky and not 100% working,plenty of posts to read up on.and welcome to tk.

hi i have installed showmustgoon firmware to my starview 7 box and have followed the tutorial guide but i am having problems. when i do scan the channels i find nothing. not a single tv or radio channel? also when i go to accessory and enter the code 6887 nothing happens. can enyone provide me some information on why the scanning is not picking up tv channels or why nothing happens when i enter code.

Is there a dummies guid to all of this? Really dont have a clue about what a clone box is or flahing lol need help need to get my sv7 up and running again after so long. Any help out there pretty please.

hi! new to starview box. I got starview 7 box just three days ago but i cant get it working, first i need help where i can subscribe? please help me. the fellow who sold me the box doesnt want to provide any support, tried contacting him by phone and e mails but he never respond. anybody who can help me, it will be appreciated much!

were do i get firmware from to fix my starview 6?

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

im getting a blue box popping up all the time and verything has gone off????

Back