starview 6 HD combo+

scouse32

can anyone please help me i have been trying to get Starview 6 hd combo+ on for 3 days now can not cope much more i only seem to get 3 channels

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if that box works over here they are running in ireland, its the box you connect via your pc

think liverpool has swapped to nagra 3, if so it wont work. check threw the general cablebox forum that should let you no.

ok thanks
the shop i bought fom says it should work but can not tell me how to do it lol i bought it in liverpool

just had a look your fine for the time being, iv got to shoot for a min, but did the box come with a download on it, if so you will need to do a scan. if not you will need to download the software.

sorry scouse we don`t have that download on here , we have just had 2 months of info wiped by hackers. but wot iv just read it would`nt help you any way as you will need to run the box from you comp (lan port) and im not sure if it`s been set up over here yet. other peeps on here will no for sure wots wot.

glad to give you a nudge in the right direction m8 glad your up and running, lets hope it lasts.

got mine workin mate 311 channels of pure lovin woop woop haaaaa if ur still strugglin pm me mate ill see if i can help u out yeehaa

Back