starview I was bored one day

Hi everyone

I have the Starview HD Combo+ with the Carling firmware. Its running on the Sat side on NEWCAMD. But i keep receiving this "Scrambled" messages every so often and the EPG does not work either.

I was told the KnightRider firware could help. Not sure where to find it or how to install.

Can someone please point me in the right direction

Help appreciated.

Thanks

look for a file called I was bored one day its the spider firmware that works on your box and works well

Must of gone back in time.. the words "starview" in the same post as "worked well"...ah your pulling my leg..!!

ted it the sat side of the box you can put cccam on them that side works just about its the cable side thats fu**ed lol

So cant the non watching but still paying SV users just use that part of it or is it a bit more involved... excuse my ignorance.. but been cable all along..!

the cable side on that box got the 2 fingers over a year ago and promised a fix,that never came[ what a surprise ]if people had a dish then they could have converted over to sat,the paying side is only sv6 and 7

flash tool hd 300e

look for a file called I was bored one day its the spider firmware that works on your box and works well
hi mate can you tell me were to get flash tool hd 300e please

---------- Post Merged at 05:09 PM ----------

hi mate can you tell me were to get flash tool hd300e please

Back