Starview Official Update 24/11/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneaking in at 2.00am to post an update that contained noting of real substance speaks volumes.

If you beat a dog for long enough it will eventually bite you.

The bottom line here is not pages upon pages of useless tripe, It's that common sense needs to prevail, you've all been beaten for long enough, it's time to bite...

Cut your losses and Walk away

Actually 2am was a time when I has 2seconds free to my self, I had been reading emails and private messages and I had several requests to post an update therefore I decided it was time for an official update! SIMPLE

THE HATERS AND FAKE ACCOUNT CREATORS CAN CONTINUE TO TROLL

DO THEY ACTUALLY THINK THEY WILL MAKE AN IMPACT I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT!

We get more positive emails and private messages than negative posts, emails or PM's! this tells it all!

Garble hmmm I'm sorry, who are you? Up until recently our service and support was one of the best in this line of work around, and due to several issues our standards or service may have dropped but I assure you WE WILL BE BACK ON TOP IN NO TIME AT ALL

This is not garble, This is FACT!

Once our website is back live all question can be asked and WILL BE ANSWERED!

THANKYOU FOR YOU TIME!

just went to paddy power and he says 100/1 that any movies or hd channels on by sun nite what you think ???

Ok so those who have not paid are getting it free, but we who have paid have to wait up to another 2 months :whacko: Dammmm

I have a question, after reading all the posts how many people that are slagging starview off actually have a one of there boxes and if you don't have a box why are you on this thread, just a thought.

I have a s/v box but I have orderd a new A780 from topsat just to be sure i have backup I am not paying a extra £10 for a service I am not getting

maybe i am stupid in not having a cable box and also trying to warn people of whats happening,since i was around since sv1 and can smell crap by now,
starview 1-7,+combo,+ euroview = 9 boxes,only working ones now are sv6,7 and euroview= 3 boxes

kryptview. 700,750,780,850,700 was pre n3=no fix ...all the other boxes are supported and work so what does that tell you.

now you know what pisses me off is listening of new boxes been needed,are they going to be euroviews now?

I have a s/v box but I have orderd a new A780 from topsat just to be sure i have backup I am not paying a extra £10 for a service I am not getting
Amen..Someone with some common sense.. in that 2 month? wait for "activations" your KV box will have paid for itself (2 months vermin subs all in 120... a box is 130 ish...) but if you wish to wait.....you always got Freeview+HD to pass the time away..!!

There's a saying if you don't buy a ticket you can't win brought a ticket box no 03E98A
Lets hope it's a winner
kiddy draw this lucky number

Last edited:
Why don't you know ?
thought you know everything looking at your posts , you must have a big house for all you box's ?

ahh ted you need the hd model to get hd the 780 only a sd box,the 850 is the hd model.:binoculars:
Hey bro that was me giving SV customers just a taste of what they will be watching this xmas on their 42" HD+ with built in freeview as even that has more channels than your "I paid my money to SV..and i aint got no TV.." well the boxing is on tonight so just warming up a bit..!!

whats this with the 03 boxs not comeing back ?? sry been out all day have i missed something on this soap opera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back