starview supporter 1.02

Hi all newbie here :O)

I've read through the posts re starview box (I have one myself which since monday keeps coming up with a request for login with my box number attached). If i've got the jist of this I should email StarviewSub Support with my details, pay them £50 for 12 months, and they will send me details on how to resolve my login issues? Sounds a little sus to me but if the you tech guys on here reckon its kosha i'll get on with.

PS: After having a look through this site I hope to tap in to the tech knowledge of you guys and offer an advice (the little i know) if asked.

PPS: I'm an unemployed ICT teacher BTW
i sub to sv for three box on the 15/8/2011 all back on say feb 2012 over the moon

Excellent, i'll give it a go then :O) do you (or anyone) have the link/email address for starview sub support?

I downloaded it in winrar smog2.21 with SUPPORTER which is how I contacted them,its somewhere on this site but can't remember where.

hi mose just subscrided to sv no problem i paid for three for 6month all back on whith in 24 hours over the moon

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

down load Deleted click on file- fix mate

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

I downloaded it in winrar smog2.21 with SUPPORTER which is how I contacted them,its somewhere on this site but can't remember where.
down load Deleted toolbar click on files and fixes

hi, had my starview 7 since october 2010, went through all the on/off and then completely off for few months,

had it working on the smgo2.21 for the last few months now, expiry date gone to 15th august 2011, from 15th september 2011

anyway its gone off now, with login message and box number, trying to download the support via this site, but it wont let me for some reason i dont have the privelage to do so

can any1 help

hi, had my starview 7 since october 2010, went through all the on/off and then completely off for few months,

had it working on the smgo2.21 for the last few months now, expiry date gone to 15th august 2011, from 15th september 2011

anyway its gone off now, with login message and box number, trying to download the support via this site, but it wont let me for some reason i dont have the privelage to do so

can any1 help

You've actually been helped before posting this message, you should've recieved an e-mail saying that you will have to wait for the server to update [your username to turn blue before you can download]

hi can someone help me am new to all this ive just got a SV7 a few days ago ive downloaded smgo221 ive installed it on my box installed all the channels an when i go on to a sports channel do 1819 enable an its just saying box not registred can anyone help me with this am really gd with computers but these boxes have just gone over me head ???????

no ive looked every where for a link and i cant find it could u send me it

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

no ive looked everywhere and i cant find the subscription site could u give me the link

Hmmm thanks for all the threads, updates and advise guys. I have downloaded the support request form and will ponder over filling this out and paying for 6/12 mths subscriptions. Some vaild points from both sides of the argument (should I pay or should i go?). Gosh i'm gonna miss not watching the cricket and footie if i decided against...decisions, decisions :O)

Pay for 6 and go halfway, if it all goes wrong you don't lose much, I have paid apart from the odd freezing it's better than paying for new gear and maybe ending up the same anyway kv are rumoured to be going down the pay route too.

Connolly No it does not work in Ireland, :bang head:

you were already told here

Last edited:
look at first post on first page of this thread and stop multiposting the same question on the forums

all the info is in link on first page IE: the link to subscribe, file to download and a read me file.

Last edited:
now that you have to pay will the ''scramble'' be gone??

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

(Noob) if this stops working do i get a refund :-/

Back