Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

oh well im the great man himself lol ,, as always provide correct info and always will keep up the good work on here lol

anyways abt ur sub free kv ha ha love it when the news comes out lol

Last edited:
See what i mean..Ht on the ball in exactly 2hrs and 11 minutes....And its not a case of "ah well no pleasing some folk"... just stating the point someone has paid multiple times for a service and they cant deliver.. but still kept taking their money..!! They should take a leaf out of the KV book and not just think about the dollar...their boxes are sub free and they are still in business.. so that just tells you its not all about the user just bankrolling their profits but more like... A one off fee for the box will do us sweet..!! A700,A750,A780 and 850HD....the rest is history as they say... Ted

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ----------

KV=sub free..always has been..where you been for last god knows how long..!! I had a dbox before..sub free and i will admit this right here now(through gritted teeth..lol) i even had a "SV aka The super box"...and guess what TB1988.... that was sub free as well funny enough..!! So are subs really necessary..? or is it just greed..! In your case sounds more like the latter...

See what i mean..Ht on the ball in exactly 2hrs and 11 minutes....And its not a case of "ah well no pleasing some folk"... just stating the point someone has paid multiple times for a service and they cant deliver.. but still kept taking their money..!! They should take a leaf out of the KV book and not just think about the dollar...their boxes are sub free and they are still in business.. so that just tells you its not all about the user just bankrolling their profits but more like... A one off fee for the box will do us sweet..!! A700,A750,A780 and 850HD....the rest is history as they say... Ted

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ----------

KV=sub free..always has been..where you been for last god knows how long..!! I had a dbox before..sub free and i will admit this right here now(through gritted teeth..lol) i even had a "SV aka The super box"...and guess what TB1988.... that was sub free as well funny enough..!! So are subs really necessary..? or is it just greed..! In your case sounds more like the latter...

maybe instead of being thick and read kv wont be sub free very soon when the news comes out lol this will be a good day in my book u will see go crawl bck under ur rock u idiot

Ted is far from an idiot in fact he has more knowledge on these boxes than anyone i have saw. You seem to have alot of knowledge of kv becoming subbed where is your evidence?

We dont see most of them because the mods here ban them within minutes lol Its awesome not hearing most of their bull all day lol

And then they get banned..! Thank you HT...Forums are for discussion and heated arguments(as we all have different opinions on things)and thats all part of life..but then you get the other ones who insist on being aggressive when the truth hurts..but it still gives us entertaining reading does it not so thanks TK (although they dont last long...haha)

---------- Post Merged at 11:08 PM ----------

Ps i am sure your other names ended in a year.... bit of a give away..lol

You should read what I get off site via the Contact us. Ospreynchick grassing on Snedz, Snedz butt licking for his account back etc etc..

This is just one at hand. See what I mean, they never stop. I SERIOUSLY haven't even read it yet I am that interested lmao.

05-12-2013 05-29-27.jpg

I like the email address they used to correspond to you HT...and spelt his/her name backwards...like you lot would not see through that.. lol...our admin must have a field day flushing them out time and time and time and time and time again..!! Their 1st post usually gives it away..!

And they wonder why we call it "flea bay"...as some folk on there just.."Flea" with your cash....and have no shame in doing it..repeatedly..!!
So if the seller has 19?? at the end of their name...tread with caution.. you've been warned..!!

Back