Starview yet another rip off of their customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
also find a source of having a pc with xp and serial port/rs232 to be used for teds favourite cable the null modem:beg:lol

In the voice of Elvis everybody sing...

We've had your money and now where through with the show.
Now you've paid in your subs were gonna go, go, go.
But don't you just get them cable blues.
Oh we have screwed you again, and don't you just get them cable blues. :nolisten:

Last edited:
Well folks looks like snedz time frame has passed and still people's boxes have not been reconnected, there website has been shut down due to the large volumes of people complaining so rather than have post after post they have shut it.

As i have said time after time they are just posting rubbish you had snedz posting a while back it will be back in 48hrs yep it came back then went again, we then had Starkings say back in August it would all be up and running in September the 9th, ........ well that has come and gone lol then we had snedz come back on and say they will be all connected by between 1 to the 4th of November, that time has now gone.

As long as people keep paying they will keep taking your money, if you have paid by credit card or paypal in the last 30 day or less get your claim in now as after 45 days you can no longer put a claim in, ever time they extend the deadline people are losing time with their claim this is what they want, its your money so get it back and get a box that you dont have to pay a sub or go sat and find a decent line.

u guys make me laugh with all your bulls##t rumours and scaremongering sv has been back on a week as promised and they are working on subbed boxes..do you really think they are keeping sv on for days just to keep your subs so you cant claim off paypal..you lot are muppets

u guys make me laugh with all your bulls##t rumours and scaremongering sv has been back on a week as promised and they are working on subbed boxes..do you really think they are keeping sv on for days just to keep your subs so you cant claim off paypal..you lot are muppets

Ohhhh right so your box is still on im all right jack lol ya right what about all the peoples boxes that are still turned off, what about all the peoples boxes that have been blocked, lets see what happens when your sub runs out.

yes been on a week, and they only went off to repair the so called activations. and soon as they come back online teambullshit say its fixed. when its not. not the first time either.
so yes guess we are muppets for believing them. my box expired in july btw.

i got a email today from starview claiming the problem will be sorted next week, so they are going to try and bleed as much money has they can out so they have extra money for xmas, they shud just go away for good.

starking has friggall to say? just going around thanking posts......

Sure what can he say that he has not said before both Starking and snedz cannot be believed no matter what they post is a lie, have a read of previous posts below, then make your own mind up, this is there posts and their words.

Originally Posted by snedz1967 View Post
waste a time get rid and get a kaview a780 or sat i put a claim in pay pal to mycablebox where i got sv7 to get my money back only bought box 24days ago so hope to get a refund maybe others should do the same if u have purchased in last 45 days any longer than 45 and u cant claim?

DM500 TOPBOXES WITH 12MONTH SUB 145 SEEMS BETTER PTIN OR 140 FOR KVIEW ?

sent ma details got a response no payin 25 or 45 pounds to get box on poor service thik sv will go bust relly poor

Now snedz puts a paypal claim in then they make him a mod on their forum to shut him up good choice lol

Taken from 03-09-2012, 01:04 Post #38
Starking

Thanks BoxT for your input....E-mail from SV

We apologize for any inconvenience coursed as we are fixing some technical problems and upgrading our systems at the sometime. We will hopefully be back up and running on Monday 03/09/2012 (don't quote me on it) if not Monday we will be up and running in the next few days.

Just to answer all the wonderful and wacky rumors stared by BoxT and others ( you have earned your money today and sold many of your boxes).... False. You do not have to buy a new box, False. We have not been blocked by anyone, if a firmware is available it will be available free and at this forum, False. We have not sold SV, unfortunately you are still dealing with the old SV crew . The system will be back on-line soon as possible.

Now look at the date this was posted and the service is still a shambles and people still out of pocket old starview crew, yep we are all stupid here we only came up with the last shower lol

taken from the 03-09-2012, 01:52 post #44

Starking

You can quote me on it! as the system is back on line. All boxes are now working.

What more can i say.................................... or better still Starkings and snedz lol

starking has friggall to say? just going around thanking posts......

Yea ... dislikes any posts that criticizes Starview, even if the comments is true ................strange how Starking has not posted to defend their service??

Yea ... dislikes any posts that criticizes Starview, even if the comments is true ................strange how Starking has not posted to defend their service??

What can he actually say that he has not already most of which has been to deceive people to extort their hard earned cash !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back