StarviewSub Support Latest news!

Starking you are starting to sound like the kiddy now full of promises, empty ones at that, he told everyone they would get 12 mts from the time he took over, what a joke, he could not even keep that promise, if people sub to you they cant move after the 6mts, as you only have 1 server, if folk go to sat regardless of it been an extra 20 notes or so, at least they can move to another server, or another or another, with no problems just a line of code, they cannot do that with your one.

Plus they get a lot more channels as well, more than any cable box will ever get and they wont lose a "MONTH" sub either they will also get all of the sky HD channels which your box is not capable of either, so if you do the figures its much cheaper to go the Sat route, the only reason people dont is because they are afraid to take the plunge, just like i was when i started, if someone had said 2/3 yrs ago i would go sat i would have said they where mad, but glad i took the risk and would never go back cable route ever again thats for sure.

lol think your email was not allowed trying to pull another one just like peoples missing month lol

I think if you look about at another post they have increased there charges from 25 to 30 and from 45 to 50 unless he has had second thoughts on this and edited the post

starking,

STOP posting "Starviews Support latest news" across multiple threads, we have had to delete 5 of your posts and 1 thread with the same info, this thread will do, also do not post yours or anyone else's email address.

Consider this a warning, if you persist the next time it will be a ban.

Got a SVHD Combo paper weight at the moment and If the firmware is out in a couple of week, I think I'll give them 6 months, If I get messed about ( going off other threads, I'm not too optimistic) then its the sat route. By then the new sly encryption setup should be sorted by then.

Ste

Back