Starviewsub Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerous mate for a vip member why are you discussing non starview topics in this thread

I'll admit thats my bad, so if any moderators wish to move my post then feel free.

Everyone makes mistakes every now and then, was only trying to help.

As stated previously.
ferguj1

The member asked a question, he was not given the full answer i.e the choice's he had, he posted in the sv section because he wanted to know if there was alternative to paying sv subs for the sv box he owns

I gave him the info on the closest product to the sv.

My post gets removed cos its not sv im suggesting!

Is it me of is this a bit over sensitive!

Forum ask question get non biased answers!!!!!

The member asked a question, he was not given the full answer i.e the choice's he had, he posted in the sv section because he wanted to know if there was alternative to paying sv subs for the sv box he owns

I gave him the info on the closest product to the sv.

My post gets removed cos its not sv im suggesting!

Is it me of is this a bit over sensitive!

Forum ask question get non biased answers!!!!!

I personally don't care what you think, to be honest. If you had bothered to read, before you posted you would have seen that I had already made mention of this fact. I didn't rag on the poster just made it known that the question should be asked in the appropriate area. There is no "over sensitivity" involved just trying to keep the forum proper. Posting in the correct area not only helps the poster get the best answer but also anyone in the future who may have the same question. That is the end of my explanation, like it leave it.

I wont get involved in future, Wont offer's opinions nor advice. Will just seek answers and will not add anything to the forum. So let's end it here.

This thread was opened and left open for users who have problems setting up or want to buy support for their starview boxes.

I have had my box for 14 months and due to illness and loss of job, I have never even turned it on, I now read that I have to pay for the service, would someone PM with what I need to do, there are so many posts on here. I would not even know where to start

If your box last worked 14 months ago then you need to install the SMGO2.2.1 using a USB pen to your starview box. please see the link below.

http://www.techkings.org/starview/25864-new-smgo2-2-1-starview-connection-fix.html

The new software completely changes the menu system set up, so to obtain the box number you need to go to, menu, utilities and then system information. The system information window will display your box number.

Once this is done you need to email your box number for your support to start. PM me for email address.

Last edited:
As promised all of the premium channels are now back on-line and fully working with glitch free viewing. (y)

In order to improve our services even further, we will be carrying out work on the system to give you the best service possible. :fartlight:

Last edited:
yeah theres deff a difference in quality so keep up the good work. My box runs out on the 15 sept can i do the subscription update now or wait untill the 15th ?

cheers

i have to admit your service now looks good by all reports of members,keeping fingers crossed for the future.

aj45 use the thanks/like buttons and stop posting well done, you already have an infraction for it etc etc

this forum/site is not a thank you page congrats page for sv or anyone else.

Last edited:
Yes by all accounts the Starview service has very much improved, but as i have said before credit where credit is due, you now have all the channels working, and i suppose the sub is working towards maintaining a good stable service.

So Starview i give 8 points
Kryptview i give 5 reason for this incomplete channels and a lack of stability

Yes by all accounts the Starview service has very much improved, but as i have said before credit where credit is due, you now have all the channels working, and i suppose the sub is working towards maintaining a good stable service.

So Starview i give 8 points
Kryptview i give 5 reason for this incomplete channels and a lack of stability

Not seen the new service myself as not got a box, But if its better its better Well done, But thats only going to last untill the men come knocking and decide to trace all the user's threw there paypal accounts! I think its called conspiracy to defraud, personnaly Would rather have seen a sv8 released with subs built in to purchase price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back