Static IP Settings

I’m in Spain but my iptv support said I should set it to uk as that’s where I assume their based however ping is always 40-48 which I think could be the problem
I’ve tried to set static dns but just won’t connect to internet when I enter 8.8.8.8 etc
Nvidia shield support asked me to return it but it’s loads of grief so I’m just trying one more appeal to tec gurus

I’m in Spain but my iptv support said I should set it to uk as that’s where I assume their based however ping is always 40-48 which I think could be the problem
I’ve tried to set static dns but just won’t connect to internet when I enter 8.8.8.8 etc
Nvidia shield support asked me to return it but it’s loads of grief so I’m just trying one more appeal to tec gurus
Have you tried using your current ISP providers DNS? I would also try setting the vpn to a server in Spain see how that fairs speed wise.

Have you tried turning it off, then back on? :grin:

I’ve tried kicking it throwing it and turning it off lols
Think I’ll just return it
I plugged my Zgemma back in last night had 50mps and still got buffering on all channels so I think I’ll just read a book lols
Thanks for your input

Have you tried turning it off, then back on? :grin:[/QUOT

Back