STB EMU on 4k Firestick

Just set up a new 4K firestick and have the same problem. It loaded initially immediately after installing but after a restart, it starts to load the portal and then crashes.

For people who have it working, did you get it from the Google Play store? If so, how do I download an .apk from Google Play?

Just set up a new 4K firestick and have the same problem. It loaded initially immediately after installing but after a restart, it starts to load the portal and then crashes.

For people who have it working, did you get it from the Google Play store? If so, how do I download an .apk from Google Play?
No I have apk which I side loaded onto mine I don't use one off Google play store

Hi all .
I install the stb emu pro on Amazon fire tv box 2nd Gen, everything is playing perfect ,
I got only one issue when i am on video club and TV series ,i cannot search the movies with that tv remote ,standard mag box they have blue button then give give you option to search by title of movies ,
I try it by mouse clicking on the right on keyboard but it comes amazon keyboard and when i type the name of movies nothing its come on keyboard
Did any one manage to get the right way how to search movies by the tittle ,
looking forward to hearing from your guys ..

regards Nick

Back