STB-EMU on a 4k Firestick

I am a real numpty but here goes
I have a 4k firestick and tried to download the STB-Emu provided to me however I keep getting an error message stating that this is not compatible with my TV
I have tried loading it on both my LG Smart Tv and my LG ordinary TV but get the same error message each time
My provider refunded me the subscription for the Firestick but I have the main sub on my Mag 322 box with no issues at all, why wont the Firestick work?

I am a real numpty but here goes
I have a 4k firestick and tried to download the STB-Emu provided to me however I keep getting an error message stating that this is not compatible with my TV
I have tried loading it on both my LG Smart Tv and my LG ordinary TV but get the same error message each time
My provider refunded me the subscription for the Firestick but I have the main sub on my Mag 322 box with no issues at all, why wont the Firestick work?
Did you have apps from unknown sources enabled

Yes I have allowed apps from an unknown source and I downloaded it via downloader I also downloaded STB Pro which seemed to work so I guess its my providers stb emu that is not compatible rather than an issue with the Firestick.
I think the next step maybe to obtain a trial using the stb pro app and see if I can get it to work

I didn't have any other provider until I tried the STB Pro just now to see if that would load, but I have now deleted it and tried again and still the providers STB Emu wont work giving the same message

Hi guys just for future reference
Did you put in the provider server url and also change the mac address to match the firestick or mac address given by the provider. Stb emu comes with virtual mac addresses

Back