Stb emu

Idledawn

Hi forum
Just received and trying stbemu with cheapie script as our friends have mentioned from known site to us all,
As im running more than 1 url on the stbemu, does anyone know how many profiles we can load on the emu
Regards
Idledawn

I maybe wrong and someone else may correct me on this but when I was testing stbemu I thought it could only handle one? Where as a genuine mag box can hold 8 portals, couldn't see or workout on the website if you can add more or whether you changed provider you had to delete it out on website and add new or second provider.

Hi nicoj24
I currently have more than 1 , by adding in settings & profile, but using mac of other device & working
Just wondered what the emu could cope with
Many thnx for input

Hi nicoj24
I currently have more than 1 , by adding in settings & profile, but using mac of other device & working
Just wondered what the emu could cope with
Many thnx for input
I read your post, I am currently running four subs. Obviously you have already loaded your first, go back into: Settings : Profiles. Press add, it will auto generate a new Mac code and serial number then you can add your second , third or fourth.
Best depending on how many subs you want to run,to take a screen shot of the numbers and obviously when loading give each one a different name. Then whilst watching one, if it crashes, press menu button , scroll down on setting to : watch tv and as in my case all four subs names come up with the blue dot for highlighting the one I was watching, then choose another provider, press ok, and it will then load into the one you have chosen . Job done!

I read your post, I am currently running four subs. Obviously you have already loaded your first, go back into: Settings : Profiles. Press add, it will auto generate a new Mac code and serial number then you can add your second , third or fourth.
Best depending on how many subs you want to run,to take a screen shot of the numbers and obviously when loading give each one a different name. Then whilst watching one, if it crashes, press menu button , scroll down on setting to : watch tv and as in my case all four subs names come up with the blue dot for highlighting the one I was watching, then choose another provider, press ok, and it will then load into the one you have chosen . Job done!

Thanks mate for clearing this up. Can you edit your mac address so its the same has say a mag box so you don't have use the generated one?

Just like satspain has wonderfully mentioned, i use my mag sub & mac id add on stbemu on f/sk, however i like as satspain mentioned a auto mac is generated on each new profile
Big thanx to you both

Ok guys I installed stbemu on my firestick works great, is it worth or easier to install the Firestarter app for easier launch of the app or has nobody used this?

Hi nicoj24
Sorry i haven’t used it
Mina all sideloaded apk via downloader
Whatever works & ur familiar with continue
Enjoy

I maybe wrong and someone else may correct me on this but when I was testing stbemu I thought it could only handle one? Where as a genuine mag box can hold 8 portals, couldn't see or workout on the website if you can add more or whether you changed provider you had to delete it out on website and add new or second provider.

On mine STBEMU/SmartSTB on LG TV you can add more than one portal, i dont know what the max is though

Update on post "1"
Absolutely spot on, apparently O/Svr also
Wont release any files , understandably, but running off stbEmu mac along side original profiles pre-set.
Like a fellow member mentioned on other post, worth a punt at nxt to nothin, my advice check the history/ feedback, also noticed that he does also and has been into c/s & sat for some yrs & i guess most would be familiar with, global set up also, go hunting!!
How long it'll last??? How longs a piece of string
Regards
ID

Back