Stbemu on Firestick not loading when starting up, black screen turns into blue connection timeout

wally.way

Never had this issue until 3 days ago, whenever I start the app I get a black screen. I don't use VPN and the line is still active. the provider reset the line too still no luck. I am not sure what is causing this. Can anyone help with this please

Attachments

• 20211031_171718.jpg
    20211031_171718.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 14
  • 20211101_204801.jpg
    20211101_204801.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The first screen generally appears when the portal is incorrect. Has the provider changed it? Has someone done what i posted above. This will erase the existing portal amd all settings. Press the button with the 3 horizontal lines and go to settings,,profiles, selext your profile , then select portal settings and make sure portal URL is entered correctly.

What is the device and how are you connecting to the internet? It could be something simple like a disconnected ethernet cable or a router restart required..............

First of all i would to thank you all for your replies and suggestions. I am new to this and did not think i would get replies this fast.

I had tried all your suggestions and nothing worked yesterday. So this morning i thought let me try it again has appeared again and the portal is loading fine. I don't know if this if this is an issue to do with the time or what but its really strange. I been using the same provider for a while now and never had this issue.

Last edited:
The first screen generally appears when the portal is incorrect. Has the provider changed it? Has someone done what i posted above. This will erase the existing portal amd all settings. Press the button with the 3 horizontal lines and go to settings,,profiles, selext your profile , then select portal settings and make sure portal URL is entered correctly.
the URL was and has never been changed its always been the same for months

The issue has resurfaced, i think its a time and event relating issue. It works fine in the morning but as soon as it gets to evening time it does the same thing

Disconnet your mobile phone from your home network and set it as a hotspot. Connect your stick to the mobile phone hotspot and check - if it works, then it's ISP blocking.

Disconnet your mobile phone from your home network and set it as a hotspot. Connect your stick to the mobile phone hotspot and check - if it works, then it's ISP blocking.
Yeses that worked. Thank you so much. So its the Internet service provider that's blocking it.... I never had that issue in the past soo strange

Yeses that worked. Thank you so much. So its the Internet service provider that's blocking it.... I never had that issue in the past soo s
When football is on - you will need a VPN. A topic widely covered on the forum.
Yeah I used to have this before when I used Smart iptv but like I was saying I never had this issue before on stbemu but thanks

Who is your ISP? Have you disabled filters such as buddy, homesafe, sheild, etc

Back