STBEMU PROBLEM

I have an authorization problem with my stbemu. I am using it on a Firestick, all put in properly. I have 3 paid for subscriptions, 2 from one provider and another from a completely different provider.
Two are working, one from each provider. However, when I try to use the second profile from the provider with 2 paid for subscriptions ( different Mac numbers ) I get a message to contact my provider. All Mac numbers are correct and paid for. Any ideas why this is happening? Thanks

You also have a reading problem, this does not belong in the General chat section, it belongs in hte IPTV section, this time I will move it for you, next time, I will just delete it as per rules in hte stickied posts in hte general chat section.

POST MOVED

Hmmmm the last time I used stb emu pro with 3 providers I can’t remember each profile giving a different Mac never heard of that.
Is the portal entered correctly and not mistaking a letter in the Mac.
You can change the Mac your self in stb configuration try changing the last 2 letters or numbers then provide your provider with the new Mac.

Mac address should be given to supplier and url will be different from each separate supplier.

I have an authorization problem with my stbemu. I am using it on a Firestick, all put in properly. I have 3 paid for subscriptions, 2 from one provider and another from a completely different provider.
Two are working, one from each provider. However, when I try to use the second profile from the provider with 2 paid for subscriptions ( different Mac numbers ) I get a message to contact my provider. All Mac numbers are correct and paid for. Any ideas why this is happening? Thanks
And have you contacted your provider ? I think this issue is his end he has that accounts Mac wrong.

Try changing the STB it's emulating in the settings from say 424 to one of the others available.
I have had this problem. changed the STB and firmware worked straight away.

Back