StbEmu theme / skin change ??

K16sst

Hi guys
Not sure if I’m posting in the right thread?
I’m running an StbEmu from my nvidia shield, but how do I change the blue boring theme/skin to something nicer and darker??
I can not find any options to change any theme or interface??... but I’ve seen loads of people have the darker edition??

thanks for your help!

Question is why you running the app when you can run many more with that device? just saying.............

Hi guys
Not sure if I’m posting in the right thread?
I’m running an StbEmu from my nvidia shield, but how do I change the blue boring theme/skin to something nicer and darker??
I can not find any options to change any theme or interface??... but I’ve seen loads of people have the darker edition??

thanks for your help!
Use a different version of the app is all you need to do

So this cannot be done? As I would like one too. I use it and have the basic pro version but just got a test from another supplier and although I installed the basic it niw looks far better after the trial started.

So this cannot be done? As I would like one too. I use it and have the basic pro version but just got a test from another supplier and although I installed the basic it niw looks far better after the trial started.
If anything like the magbox the supplier can load their portal layout so it can vary between providers.

Back