Stbemu

Tbh, I'm not sure which apps I'm allowed to use, specifically. Whether it has to be one of the three options the guy provided, or just the ability to have a Mac address( do they all support that?) He said for a six month sub I can use whatever I want but I've started with a one month sub atm. Do they all do that? Haha, uneducated but willing to learn .
Get rid and find another supplier

I think my current stats probably steer away some potential offers. Either way, it's a good chance for me to learn IPTV proper. Last time I had a sub came with an easy bake oven app but not so much control. One of the reasons I love Kodi is all the control I have.

Tbh, I'm not sure which apps I'm allowed to use, specifically. Whether it has to be one of the three options the guy provided, or just the ability to have a Mac address( do they all support that?) He said for a six month sub I can use whatever I want but I've started with a one month sub atm. Do they all do that? Haha, uneducated but willing to learn .
You can always ask the change from mac to user/pass based app.

Download iptv smarters pro from downloads section …in iptv downloads , install that, do as m4u recommends get a user & password . You can also install mxplayer and VLC and use them players in smarters.

Reactions: m4u
Back