Storm Eunice red weather warning

Got loads of stuff that I take to France twice a year, gas stoves, lanterns, head torches, huge tarpaulins, hundreds of AA & AAA batteries, 6 fully charged 12V batteries and usb chargers, radio and Android devices for TV/movies etc.
Plenty of long life milk in case power is out for any length of time
Who seriously uses AA and AAA batteries any more,? .
Most stuff uses 3 or 4 batteries so will happily run off USB
Really,,,???

Okay who has backup sorted if power goes out lamps charged up , phone charged up , candles if using with matches or lighter and not near flammable objects.
Camping kit or other for cooking or lighting.
Hmm plastic sheeting ropes etc in case something bad happens.
Dont worry about no signal on sat dish sitting in next doors lawn.
Hopefully trees were not on the long finger to be ripped out if covered in foliage.
Stay safe folks in this BLOW job when it moves houses.
If power goes out l will go under.......................................... the duvet and blankets.(y):ROFLMAO:

Who seriously uses AA and AAA batteries any more,? .
Most stuff uses 3 or 4 batteries so will happily run off USB
Really,,,???
Older torches and head torches, Roberts radio, little LED pocket torches etc.
One of my bigger head torches uses 18650 size batteries

Older torches and head torches, Roberts radio, little LED pocket torches etc.
One of my bigger head torches uses 18650 size batteries
Most radios etc can take adapters to run off USB,
Anything I have that won't use usb has rechargeable batteries in it.

I only have one radio that I use when in France, my others are mains powered for home and work.
Not worth adapting it or anything else to run off usb as I only have one usb power bank and I use that to charge my android phone and e-cigs.
When I'm fishing in France I only have one source of power and if it goes behind a cloud I'm knackered.
When it's sunny I can charge up several 12v batteries which then can charge up my power bank, phone and e-cigs.
I can't waste usb power on radios and lights otherwise I've no nicotine or internets

Back