Strange Channels When Starting EPG

systemlord

TK Veteran
Hi, does anyone know why when I restart the box and start the main EPG on an H2S it goes to this page on All Channels? If I move across to Entertainment then back to All Channels it goes to the proper list with BBC etc. Any ideas? Thanks.

screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers steveuk never realised I could do that this is why I love this forum always something to learn and helpful advice

Hey, so this has been bugging me for ages now and I've finally sussed it and, as I suspected, the solution was ridiculously simple. I just had to set the box to go to a particular channel when it starts up which it wasn't doing correctly for some reason. Anyway, here's how it's done in case it pops up for anyone else. I know one person complained of it today:

Open your bouquet list (blue button on mine) and press on the bouquet which contains the channel you want the box to go to at startup:

1.jpg

Highlight the channel you want but do not press OK. Instead press MENU:

2.jpg

Scroll down to and press "Set as startup service":

3.jpg

Choose whether you want it to go to that channel on startup only or also from standby:

4.jpg

And hey presto! Restart your box and it will go straight to the channel you chose. Simple I know, but it had me going for a month lol

Back