Stream any torrent movie or tvshow with very high quality in engima2 box

A word of warning, make a settings back up first on your zgemma, I used TS Media for years on a dreambox without any problems, but I have twice installed it onto a zgemma and both times it crashed my box, 2 different boxes a h2h and a h5, needed to do a re flash both times.

Hi, do you have a guide on how to add TS media to zgemma H2s?
To install TSmedia ,simply with any telnet pc software(putty,dcc) and after opening connection with your box put this command script in telnet window
Code:
wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSmedia/software_official/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

box will be restarted after finishing setup,open main menu in the box and you will find TSmedia in the top.

A word of warning, make a settings back up first on your zgemma, I used TS Media for years on a dreambox without any problems, but I have twice installed it onto a zgemma and both times it crashed my box, 2 different boxes a h2h and a h5, needed to do a re flash both times.
TSmedia is well supported and updated frequently and the last versions are very stable but because we have multiple images and systems for enigma2 boxes TSmedia may not work fully with some images and boxes,but definitely unusual to flash box because of TSmedia crash,just removal of TSmedia is enough to fix any problem with box.
I know TSmedia is supported well for dreamboc and vuplus boxes because most feedback from users of these boxes and the TSmedia team do not have other models to test TSmedia,but in general TSmedia should run in any enigma box but we need feedback with problems and logs to solve any problem with any box.

Found it thanks - i've installed some movie add ons but when i click on them i get "No data found"
yes this is expected sometimes for many reasons.
some images and systems are not vod and streaming friendly and may be some packages are needed for streaming are missed so we get this error.
In general openatv,pure2,openvision,openpli are vod and streaming friendly,old images may cause some problems so you have to use recent image or updated recently because python packages and gstreamer are updated frequently.
but to know the exact problem and to know why get no items found message you have to upload here the file /tmp/TSmedia/TSmedia.log after occurrence of the error and before exiting TSmedia.Also to know your image and box.

Back