Stream channels over network possible?

Hi all!

New user here i am considering purchasing either h7 or h9 either dual sat and T or sat and C/T.

i’m wondering if the h9 or h7 is a better box? Arm vs mips?!

and secondly does the zgema boxes allow me to stream the feed (and controlit?) locally to say a firestick or a pc/ ipad perhaps by essentially emulating/becoming and iptv streamer or m3u channel listing?

i have v cable in one room of the house and sattellite only on another room and if i could stream about i coupd locate box anywhere in house and use network to view. In this case i will probably go cable capable as this can provide the hd channels so i have read.

if not then i will go 2x sat as this probably works better location wise for me.

i currently have an iptv sub xtr em e can i also plug this in?

but looking to get back to actual tv signal source used to do nag 2 boxes back in the day. But have gotten used to having iptv anywhere in houseetc.

both H9 and H7 are arm based I tbink you will find, I have only used the H7 and its a great value box but I have heard of people having issues with the H9 series of boxes more than the H7

you can 'share' tuners between the boxes, ie I have an old H2S that has no sat connection but it connects to my Vu+ over the network and as long as the VU+ has a free tuner the H2s can use that tuner

And to add, you might have missed the party WRT the cable channels, rumour is they have as much future as a snowman

Ahh interesting then. So i get probably a h7s2 (2x dvbs2 + dvbt) and any(?) other zgemma boxes and can send stuff from the main box accross the network. That probably works better.

V cable is sol then no point in chasing iti? Concentrate on satellite then.
Thanks

Back