Stream to a second enigma 2 box

Google

UK Cable jenseneverest 7 day EPG source for epg importer based on openTV

and add the source to EPG Importer

awesome advice - seems to have done the trick, although displaying AFC wimbledon vs west ham on sky sports main event when that match was yesterday! (its Notts Forest vs Newcastle). I found channels importer plugin still did not work for the client receiver so installed jenseneverst 7 on it too and seems to be ok so far.

There is an app you can download in an Android device.. The name of the app escapes me atm

There is an app you can download in an Android device.. The name of the app escapes me atm

Ok the app is called dream player for Android TV.

Don't know if it will work with IPTV but it definitely works on satellite with two lnb inputs

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok the app is called dream player for Android TV.

Don't know if it will work with IPTV but it definitely works on satellite with two lnb inputs

Sorry are you talking about streaming to a mobile device ? thats not really what we are talking about here. I find en2player works flawlessly in that regard.

hi all, bit of a thread revival. im looking to be get a tv for the kitchen and i want to be able to stream to this tv from mu vu+ solo2se. The tv that will be hung up on the wall. ideally i dont want to have another set-top box with it to give the cleanest look possible. Apart from the Dream player app mentioned above (which i assume is really only available via a firestick), are there any alternatives on the app stores for samsung/LG tvs? thanks in advance.

Back