Streaming apps on firestick query

channelking

Hi guys

Just some advice for those using free streaming apps.

Are there any new latest apps you have come across which are better than cyberflix and cinemahd?

As when playing certain 1080p streams either just freezes non stop or if it does play I can fast forward at all.

Using mxpro and vlc media players and both cause issues playing the high quality streams.

Hi guys

Just some advice for those using free streaming apps.

Are there any new latest apps you have come across which are better than cyberflix and cinemahd?

As when playing certain 1080p streams either just freezes non stop or if it does play I can fast forward at all.

Using mxpro and vlc media players and both cause issues playing the high quality streams.
I use both of those apps and works fine for me with built in player! I do avoid trying to stream anything that is over 1.5gb though!

I use both of those apps and works fine for me with built in player! I do avoid trying to stream anything that is over 1.5gb though!

Was looking at other players to see if makes any difference but not sure what others are out there and if as good or better. Am aware of wuffy players.

I always prefer higher quality links lol. But mostly have issues on both players on both cinemahd and cyberflix.

Back