Streaming issue

inaminute23

TK Veteran
Hi, I have 3x playlists all on Tivimate. My latest one is giving me problems.

If I'm on one of the other servers channels and then change to a channel on the new server it changes straight away, but then when changing channels within that server, they take about 10 secs to clear. Any ideas of a fix? Tia

Hi, I have 3x playlists all on Tivimate. My latest one is giving me problems.

If I'm on one of the other servers channels and then change to a channel on the new server it changes straight away, but then when changing channels within that server, they take about 10 secs to clear. Any ideas of a fix? Tia
Sounds like a tunnel vpn on server side so will be providers end.

Just use their app if its an issue on that service and tivimate on other 2 subs. xciptv is a very good app with a nice interface

sign up for xeev editor then you will be able to add the sub to tivimate, it only costs a few quid. you get a weeks free trial to make sure it will work.

He has three servers.
Using A and B it's fine swapping between channels.
Using server C is like treacle.
Speak to provider C, obviously a problem with that server.
Wouldn't touch xeev again even if someone else offered to pay, utter pile of shite.

Just checking on tivimate do you have it set to buffer size none? If not that might speed it up a bit. Settings>playback>buffer size>none
That doesn't make a difference. Like i said, it works.fine on there own branded version of XCIPTV, bit on Tivimate can take around 10 secs for channels to clear

Back