Streaming issues with apps?

channelking

Guys I have tried cyberflix, teatv, cinema hd, bee tv etc both free links and RD links.

Most of the time the links don't play at all. Other times if they play no audio.

Is my tv issue or firestick or both.

Tried MX pro, yes player, kodi player all same issues. Even sideloaded vlc but same with that as nothing plays with vlc.

E2istream may be good but don't want to really use box for that. Prefer using fire stick with these streaming apps.

Any advice on how to sort the issues please?

Media player would have been my first thought but you have tried VLC, how about trying the Firestick with another tv to rule out a device/tv issue

Only have one TV mate.

Other TV is on frits plus dont have wifi on it.

Tried all types of media players yet streams dont play or if do no audio.

Guys I have tried cyberflix, teatv, cinema hd, bee tv etc both free links and RD links.

Most of the time the links don't play at all. Other times if they play no audio.

Is my tv issue or firestick or both.

Tried MX pro, yes player, kodi player all same issues. Even sideloaded vlc but same with that as nothing plays with vlc.

E2istream may be good but don't want to really use box for that. Prefer using fire stick with these streaming apps.

Any advice on how to sort the issues please?
Whats the Model and Make of TV mate, and what Firestick are you using

No second gen fire stick.

Beginning to think devices are faulty or something as surely some streams would be able to play and especially with audio.

I have issues even with built in player. Not matter if free links or even RD links just has loading circle for most. Even by chance stream plays then no sound comes through the stream. Was never like this before.

Dont know exact model but got the TV many years ago. Its panasonic one.

No second gen fire stick.

Beginning to think devices are faulty or something as surely some streams would be able to play and especially with audio.

I have issues even with built in player. Not matter if free links or even RD links just has loading circle for most. Even by chance stream plays then no sound comes through the stream. Was never like this before.

Dont know exact model but got the TV many years ago. Its panasonic one.
Yeah does sound like a device issue mate. How about others apps such as Netflix...any issues with that?

Iplayer works fine on firestick mate,

When tried Netflix previously that also worked fine.

I dont think TV has become faulty maybe it is fire stick as others using same apps saying streams work for them without issue on same media players.

Yeah strange one then, haven’t came across this issue on a Firestick before. Could be time for an upgrade mate

Wish could afford it mate. If could would have got a 4k fire stick.

Oh well may just reset fire stick and see what happens.

Not tech savvy or good with this stuff and thus all problems for me which always goes pear shaped lol.

Wish could afford it mate. If could would have got a 4k fire stick.

Oh well may just reset fire stick and see what happens.

Not tech savvy or good with this stuff and thus all problems for me which always goes pear shaped lol.
Do you have an iptv subscription? Does that work ok?

Tried IPTV previously its up and down.

Free IPTV apps are the worst which is to be expected.

But didnt imagine would have so many issues just trying to play some streams from free VOD streaming apps.

Even installing latest version on VLC, MX pro, yes players streams either dont play or no audio on streams.

Tried everything could on my end including uninstalling apps like cyberflix, cinema HD to no avail same issues.

Really doing my nut in had enough now really fed up.

I had this, im sure it was my isp. I hotspot my phone and connected firestick and they played. Try with a vpn on. I also use built in player. If no sound use vlc and click the text bubble to check track audio is correct.IMG_20191117_113937_036.jpg

Problem is vlc does not play any streams.

Tried built in player, MX and yes player but unfortunately doesn't play stream or if it does then no audio.

Back