Streaming to two fire sticks

I have after much trouble managed to stream my Zgemma H2S to a Fire Stick. At the moment I only have a single feed to the Zgemma so when I change channels on the firestick it changes the zgemma.

My question is two fold:

1. Will adding the second feed to the Zgemma allow the two devices (Firestick and Zgemma) to watch different channels at the same time?
2. Could I add a second Firestick in to the mix? How would that affect who watches what?

Thanks

I have after much trouble managed to stream my Zgemma H2S to a Fire Stick. At the moment I only have a single feed to the Zgemma so when I change channels on the firestick it changes the zgemma.

My question is two fold:

1. Will adding the second feed to the Zgemma allow the two devices (Firestick and Zgemma) to watch different channels at the same time?
2. Could I add a second Firestick in to the mix? How would that affect who watches what?

Thanks

Yes, with two feeds someone can watch one channel on the fire stick and another on the TV. With two sticks it is possible to watch 3 separate channels but it depends on their transponder - however one stick could watch a recorded program while the other stick watches tv.

Thanks - Now I have this the Zgemma locks up everytime I switch on and try and connect from the Firestick. Any ideas? Thanks

You can stream to a fire stick... I need to know how to do this? 
You can use Kodi on the fire stick via the Vu2/Enigma Client in PVR addons, the Fire Stick and Zgemma need to be on the same network, you will need the IP address of the Zgemma and put it in the PVR settings and the username is root and the password is left blank. Alternatively you can install an app from Amazon called Dream Player and again you will need to input the IP address, the app is free but you can only access the first five channels in each bouquet if you want to access them all you need to pay for the pro version which costs about £4.

All sorted... Had Zap enabled on the Firestick end... Doh!

Now I'll try with a couple of Firesticks - that could be interesting....

Back