Streaming with vpn pia

jubij

hi there i have a satelite box running E2 with pia vpn on it but the sports channels black screen like elevens or sport tvs i thought with the vpn would sorted the issue streaming that's wy i installed vpn
but to be honest didn't make any diference (black screen) i do have good connections with servers like japan i have a good internet connection
so therefore for me didn't work but on smart tv and android devices is ok
so i am very disapointed with vpn because i thought it will sort all streaming issues on E2box ( zgemma )
thanks keep the good work

Download the plugin ipcheck or something similar and run it to see if you are definitely connected with a vpn

Just because you are connected via vpn and it seems good speed does not mean compatible with provider you need to try different servers and some providers can even geo lock to your first connected country.

Are you using easy vpn adder plugin because that shows as connected when it's really not

hi my mistake my issue in on staellite with zgemma h92s vix image 6.2.00 if someone could help me or has the pia vpn working on e2 watching football when providers are blocking ...
thanks

Are you using easy vpn adder plugin because that shows as connected when it's really not
hi thanks for the help i have ip checker it says connected internal ip and external ip yhe plugin is open vpn manager on my zgemma h92s thanks

hi can see when the vpn is working but sports channels or specific game is blocked even when the vpn is working i've been testing a lot of countrys but the result is the same
only sports channels blocked with vpn working thanks

Stupid question are you in a support group of your supplier. To see if everyone else is the same
Could be needing to move to a better vpn such as expressvpn. Could you take a trial of them and see if it clears
If not get a new supplier

Stupid question are you in a support group of your supplier. To see if everyone else is the same
Could be needing to move to a better vpn such as expressvpn. Could you take a trial of them and see if it clears
If not get a new supplier
Iv'e yet to hear of anyone using express vpn on enigma2 device.

hi can see when the vpn is working but sports channels or specific game is blocked even when the vpn is working i've been testing a lot of countrys but the result is the same
only sports channels blocked with vpn working thanks
you are still confusing the issue you are saying satellite. When most think it is iptv.

Hi I set it up the vpn on my e2 box thinking that vpn wiil allow me to watch football blocking the provider to block my server on hispasat but no luck the only thing I was expecting if some on has this vpn working on enigma e2 satellite box thanks

Hi I set it up the vpn on my e2 box thinking that vpn wiil allow me to watch football blocking the provider to block my server on hispasat but no luck the only thing I was expecting if some on has this vpn working on enigma e2 satellite box thanks
If you are referring to satellite channels then a VPN is not required, no one can block those.
If they are IPTV channels then a VPN may help.
Hispasat is a satellite.
If the channels aren't working then they aren't being blocked and you need to look at other solutions

If you are referring to satellite channels then a VPN is not required, no one can block those.
If they are IPTV channels then a VPN may help.
Hispasat is a satellite.
If the channels aren't working then they aren't being blocked and you need to look at other solutions
Thank you very much for your reply

Back