Stuck in boot

Anthology

bought a brand-new h 2S flashed it with an image that was aproximally six month old and it got stuck in boot I have re-flashed it with a new openatv 6.0 Version it flashes but then is still stuck in boot I have tried some of your images on on the zGemma site and none of them seem to flash All of them were for the h 2S. USB sticks that I have used I have used on other boxes and the old image I have used on other boxes and they work fine. has any one a image that I can use to get it out of been stuck in boot thank you

get the whooshbuild mate .if u have trouble with the box going into flash mode,when u put the zip file onto usb extract the files onto the stick,ive done a few boxes and that seems to do the trick

get the whooshbuild mate .if u have trouble with the box going into flash mode,when u put the zip file onto usb extract the files onto the stick,ive done a few boxes and that seems to do the trick
hi I will try that but I think I have tried a whoosh build and it didn't flash the box it did nothing thanks for your help

no worries my mate,ive done a few boxes and some work without extracting some wome with just the zip.glad ur sorted buddy

Back