Stuck on "49" on start up

I have installed wooshbuild but i am stuck on when i install omto zgemma as it asks about usb and wen i select usb deive it crashes if i select no and then choose sky or vm it installs plugins but comes up with error cant media etc amd lwft this for an hour and nothing! Should i be using same usb with flash on it or another one?

I have installed wooshbuild but i am stuck on when i install omto zgemma as it asks about usb and wen i select usb deive it crashes if i select no and then choose sky or vm it installs plugins but comes up with error cant media etc amd lwft this for an hour and nothing! Should i be using same usb with flash on it or another one?
During the setup, which skin did you choose?
Run the setup again and choose default skin and see if it gets any further.
I assume you are using wooshbuild infinity and not some ancient image you found on the Internet?

The problem being its trying to install all the picons and it has nowhere to put them as the USB isnt initialised

Can anyone help me with where i can find xtream tv download for the zgemma box i flashed yesterday and its now gone and need to add back on using filezilla but cant find the download. My line provider for this box wont help as he only provides the line which i have 9 months left

Can anyone help me with where i can find xtream tv download for the zgemma box i flashed yesterday and its now gone and need to add back on using filezilla but cant find the download. My line provider for this box wont help as he only provides the line which i have 9 months left
you mean Xtream editor?

It was on the main screen where infomation is plugins settings etc and said xtreamtv i opened it and then my line was there from my provider

You just need to go into plugins and press green button to download plugins then go to extenstions select xtream editor and install it

Found it in the plugins its changed alot since 2017
I take it that was correct plugin are you up and running. Or could it have been XC-lite plugin Xtream editor first time you send code to your iptv provider , xc-lite you need to add details in manually.

Ive added the xtreamtv and all im getting is access denied and contact my provider which i have and he tells me everything is fine but no matter how many time i validate it does same thing! Tried both my virgin and my vpn but nothing!

Back