Stuck on boot

imzy

Guys, just did update on the box (openvix) after successfully updating the box was running bit laggy so thought reboot the box. The box displayed a crash log screen then went in to reboot mode. Now the box won’t load and won’t go past the start screen.

Just stuck on start screen then vix logo spins after a little while and just repeats it self.

Attachments

• 90B575FF-2420-4D86-B953-96D5FFB4BBA4.jpeg
    90B575FF-2420-4D86-B953-96D5FFB4BBA4.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Just stuck on start screen then vix logo spins after a little while and just repeats it self.
What box is it?
Zgemma H9s
I presume more or less the same as the H7c? If so, dowwnload the latest openvix or open atv and then extract the files you should then end up with a file called 'zgemma'. This file in its entirety should go onto your USB. Does your H9s have a panel at the front that opens?

1. Use FAT32 formatted USB stick
  2. Send the h9 folder and 2 files (“bootargs.bin” and “fastboot.bin”) to the clean USB memory stick and then take it out of your PC properly expelled first
  3. Switch off your Zgemma H9 at the back, using the white power button
  4. Insert the USB stick into the back USB port of your H9
  5. Press and hold the small, black RESET button at the back, then
  6. Press the white POWER button, while holding the RESET button
  7. Let go of the RESET button once you see the LED flashing (changing colour between white and red)
  8. Wait for the box to load after the installation.

1. Use FAT32 formatted USB stick
  2. Send the h9 folder and 2 files (“bootargs.bin” and “fastboot.bin”) to the clean USB memory stick and then take it out of your PC properly expelled first
  3. Switch off your Zgemma H9 at the back, using the white power button
  4. Insert the USB stick into the back USB port of your H9
  5. Press and hold the small, black RESET button at the back, then
  6. Press the white POWER button, while holding the RESET button
  7. Let go of the RESET button once you see the LED flashing (changing colour between white and red)
  8. Wait for the box to load after the installation.
Thanks buddy I don’t have the resources right now as it’s my relatives box and now they’re pissed at me.

Thanks buddy I don’t have the resources right now as it’s my relatives box and now they’re pissed at me.
I hope you and they get it sorted mate, just print out the instruuctions for them and let them crack on. It becomes a 'chore' when you try to help people and they don't understand. Good luck

I love helping people, but I hate helping people that once shown/taught will not help themselves. I totally understand that people have different learning and understanding levels, but it still pisses me off!!

SUCCESS, got this reflashed. Low storage USB matters. Eventually got this working. Will remember to mount usb for storage.

Back