Sub Provider

paulsysp

Hi

Is it allowed to flame a sub provider..??

The guys test line was prefect as soon as i paid for a year i could only watch some channels.. I have asked for a refund to which the guy has not bothered to reply at all..

What concerns me is the guy was recommended to me from these forums and i believe he uses another username to recommend himself.. I don't want others to fall into the same trap as i did..

I got another provider now from here and the service is perfect..

Admins if you can let me know i won't flame him unless i get the all clear..

Thanks

Hi

As soon as i paid within the week i lost all sly channels except ss1 and ss5 and sly 1. I started from scratch again new image still the same, all FTA channels work so i know I'm getting a feed from virmin.. Some channels came and went for example i watched ss1 for 2 hours no glitch but all other channels are dark, i have tried to work with the provider but just nothing really frustrating...

He did say he is updating his card readers and eta was two days .. I feel i gave ample time for him to sort the issues out two weeks in total i just don't want anyone else to get ripped off..

But will only flame once the admins agree..

If anyone else wants to know who he is then pm me..

and what box are you using as i dont lose channels if they move on a vu with autoboquetmaker as they get updated automatically,skyboxes are always needing new updates and people dont keep on top.one needs to have all bases covered first before naming.

I know it is a bit harsh that you have been ripped off but
unfortunately this game is sometimes a matter of trial and error.

It is a pity that you think your supplier is a member on here, as I have found
everyone who posts are generally trying to help out and give good advise.

Server details are not posted on an open forum for obvious reasons
so I guess you won't get permission to name and shame.

Bit of a bummer in this situation, but we have to play by the rules.

are you on vix image and running abm as in curious if dark beside other reason? aye rules are rules.

Yes using vix image apollo 059, and yes through abm..

As soon as i entered the new test line from different provider everything worked..

Didn't notice it before.. But my new provider comes up when i press ok twice..

I might put the old provider in later and give it a go..

Back