Subs/Server issues?

Speedy-G

Running a ZGemma with Vix(SucMNSee) image. Had no issues before but today I'm only receiving FTA channels.
I've rescanned but makes no difference.
Contacted the vendor I got my gift from but they reckon there are no issues their end.
Network connections are OK, I can ping server from my PC,,,

Any ideas?

Restarted the cam (and the box), no difference.
ECM wise, I'm getting 98% SNR, the correct channel frequency etc.

The strange thing is, I have flashed 4 boxes with the same sucmnsee image, have 4 different lines from 3 different vendors, all boxes are out. The boxes are in different locations also so doubt it's a connection issue.

Head scratcher!

Any ECM times? 98% is signal, ECM is almost like ping to the server..mines says Ecm:0.063 for ex

If no ECM times them no connection to server

Any ECM times? 98% is signal, ECM is almost like ping to the server..mines says Ecm:0.063 for ex

If no ECM times them no connection to server

Aahhh, in that case, no ECM info is coming up when I go through the menu Main Menu>Setup>Softcam>CCcam info>ecm.info> It's just blank!
I've contacted the vendor for this particular line but no response back yet.
Funnily enough, the other boxes that I've flashed and were down this morning, I got a response back from the vendor for those lines saying nothing was wrong, 5 minutes late the boxes came back up,,,,,something curious going on!

Thanks for all the replies so far guys!

sometimes broadband has area issue or he may need to reboot his end?

Waiting on vendor of my line to get back in touch.

Another box I flashed (different line from different vendor) was down also this morning but came back up this afternoon. The other box is sitting on the same broadband supplier just a few doors away so I have to discount a network issue at this end. I've also telnetted into my box and pinged the server successfully so connectivity shouldn't be an issue, think it's more a subscription/server issue.

Thanks again!

Just had a reply back from one of my vendors, he said there was a problem with the server at his end. Problem has been resolved and that particular line is now back up. Unfortunately my box is still down as the line on that is with another vendor that isn't responding to my emails,,,,,happy days!

Edited to add, the previous vendor said loads of folk would have been affected but I've not seen anyone else post on any other forums about having issues today,,,,,curious!

Is your internet connection to your box ok? have you tried download plug ins to see if your connection is active?

Back