Suddenly lost specific HD Channels

pd555

I'm in Bristol 40970 ID (or 40971 - checked both) area using zgemma H7c. I have a 3 way splitter so 1 to Superhub, 2 to box. I have recently lost some HD channels:

Channel4 HD
Sky Greats HD
Sky Family HD
Sky Action HD
Sky Comedy HD
Sky Thriller HD
Sky SciFi HD
Sky Sports Football HD
Sky Sports Cricket HD
BT Sport 2 HD
NHK World HD
Nick HD

They are the ones I have checked. Others seem ok. There isn't any apparent pattern like just Sky channels blocked for example. I heard there were issues in Leicester with Sky Sports channels

Not sure what has happened. Could splitting 3 ways be the issue? Any ideas appeciated

I'm not sure what is going on

Yes I should have said in the past couple of days. I tried rescanning, deleting and rescanning. Then changing NetID and rescanning. Same problem. I'm using Autobouquets if that makes any difference

Im using Grogbuild. Line provider confirmed those channels are working

are you using the grogbuild for H7 with openatv 6.1 that was updated on 2/12?

you need to update or reflash to this build as this looks like it's AD related...in the past few weeks have you been getting audio description on the hd movie channels and c4hd?

I've never known a server who has ever had a fault at their end :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Test your line on another box then, if you PM me your line I can test it here if you want.

are you using the grogbuild for H7 with openatv 6.1 that was updated on 2/12?

you need to update or reflash to this build as this looks like it's AD related...in the past few weeks have you been getting audio description on the hd movie channels and c4hd?

I have the latest Grogbuild. This fixed the AD problems a while back

I have the latest Grogbuild. This fixed the AD problems a while back

In that case it's possibly (probably) your line, only way to know is either to test yours on another device or get another line on your box to see if the channels appear

You need to rule out a problem with the line

Then look at the net ID again if you know the line is ok :(y)::(y):

I don't think it is the line. I will try and test on my old box later

I don't know why people are so reluctant to try another line.
If you are worried about losing the existing line, simply open filezilla, navigate to the oscam folder in usr/keys
drag the server file from there and into a folder on your computer/laptop
drag the test server file into it's place

test

then put your old server file back in after the test

I don't know why people are so reluctant to try another line.
If you are worried about losing the existing line, simply open filezilla, navigate to the oscam folder in usr/keys
drag the server file from there and into a folder on your computer/laptop
drag the test server file into it's place

test

then put your old server file back in after the test

I’m not. But where wouldn’t I find another line? I have asked my provider to check those channels and test the line. I will ask for another test line if I can. Unless you or someone wants to provide a line I can briefly test?

Cheers

I’m not. But where wouldn’t I find another line? I have asked my provider to check those channels and test the line. I will ask for another test line if I can. Unless you or someone wants to provide a line I can briefly test?

Cheers

check your inbox

I got a test line and tried it. Those channels still don't clear so that rules out the line I think? I'm using Oscam.

What can I check next? Is there a way to test signal strength? If a weak signal is the issue. Is it possible all these channels are on the same frequency? Do frequencies vary per the area/netID?

I got a test line and tried it. Those channels still don't clear so that rules out the line I think? I'm using Oscam.

What can I check next? Is there a way to test signal strength? If a weak signal is the issue. Is it possible all these channels are on the same frequency? Do frequencies vary per the area/netID?

is there not a couple of net id's for Bristol?

Back