Supplier VOD Vs Plex

Haha I don’t hoard servers mate I’m only on several. If I can’t find something I’ll just torrent it. Im good for 95% of content I say. 👍

I'm only joking with ya mate.

Probably good to have several plex servers anyway as they will offer different things potentially.

I torrent or use warez sites for downloading most of the time so good there also lol.

I'm only joking with ya mate.

Probably good to have several plex servers anyway as they will offer different things potentially.

I torrent or use warez sites for downloading most of the time so good there also lol.

haha yeah I know you was mate.

When all else fails trusty old torrent sites always save the day!

haha yeah I know you was mate.

When all else fails trusty old torrent sites always save the day!

Ye torrent sites despite mainstream attention on them still the best place for everything even more so than warez sites.

Sadly we lost some huge warez sites over the years thanks to the fat cats.

But can still get most things with ease for free can't stop it for good that's for sure.

To lazy for downloading, my brother loves it. Not for me. Had a seedbox for a while was very good to be fair.

Yup I have several free ones.

One dedicated to pure horror sitting at 22K films which is really niche. I mean I’d struggle to find that many horror films on Netflix, Prime etc alone! My biggest general server is around that’s 50K+. And one dedicated to Remux quality only which is my to go to server for quality. I’m also on a sports only server. The guy rips MOTD and all kinds of sports highlights/Retro matches which is nice.

There is people out there trying to make a quick buck but the majority of people enjoy the whole Plex experience. Collecting media etc and enjoy sharing their content with like minded people with similar interests.

If you’re going down the buying route If you get an appbox you can share the server yourself with family and friends as the server will be hosted directly onto your Plex giving you free rein to share the server to other peoples accounts….

@maryhill956 just checked I also have a server with the exact number of Movies and Shows. Small world but yes that’s a free server I’ve been part of now for a few years. Nice guy runs it if it is the same person!
the sports one looks really good don't think I will ever buy appbox

Back