Sold Surf Shark 27 months VPN deal - £5.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works fine on E2 box, got mine running on H7C via confimporter.
Well with information given before it was stated this would not work on enigma2 boxes because it was just a code.

P.S. Just read further down , Setting up a manual Username and password within Surfshark so i don't need to hand out Account details

Last edited:
Well with information given before it was stated this would not work on enigma2 boxes because it was just a code.
Thats what I assumed but @grahamer67 tried it and it worked so I got one and it works fine.
It must be user and pass that is generated by the code because they were both immense, not just ABCDE12345 type logins but similar to: zhW5Ka5U38z5afDBxq39Qb6v8X
Then password is a similar length.
I pasted mine in via FileZilla into VPN.txt in tmp folder then imported details in confimporter

Thats what I assumed but @grahamer67 tried it and it worked so I got one and it works fine.
It must be user and pass that is generated by the code because they were both immense, not just ABCDE12345 type logins but similar to: zhW5Ka5U38z5afDBxq39Qb6v8X
Then password is a similar length.
I pasted mine in via FileZilla into VPN.txt in tmp folder then imported details in confimporter
simmilar but my manual details are two lines with 25 alpha numerical , I actually use vpn manager and surfhark manager but to be honest vpn manager would do I have a few vpn's on the enigma2 just have different config folders with file called pass.file in each one it stores login and username for each provider. I can just switch between different ones when needed.

simmilar but my manual details are two lines with 25 alpha numerical , I actually use vpn manager and surfhark manager but to be honest vpn manager would do I have a few vpn's on the enigma2 just have different config folders with file called pass.file in each one it stores login and username for each provider. I can just switch between different ones when needed.
I only use it for e2iplayer, nothing works without it.
Don't bother with VPN for anything else

gave up on e2iplayer a while backmay give it another go but will be on other slot.
Works with VPN.
Watch series has plenty of content, usually good quality too.
Won't open anything without a VPN although some others can use it without one.
For £2.50 for over two years I thought it was worth a punt.
Not sure why e2iplayer dude doesn't just setup a payment method and unscramble it.
A million or two X £2 per year just for full access to the plugin would come in handy for when his gas bill arrives.

Yeah that's it seems like surfshark will work with manual username and password, VPN conf importer is best option as it preloads all the servers etc, or you can do a manual connection but you would need to enter this in to the boxes terminal everytime you want a vpn on.

Yeah that's it seems like surfshark will work with manual username and password, VPN conf importer is best option as it preloads all the servers etc, or you can do a manual connection but you would need to enter this in to the boxes terminal everytime you want a vpn on.
It does give plenty of server options, just a matter of going through them to get connected, I tried a few without success, then got a swiss one that worked, but now its connecting to most servers, I am using a Luxembourg one, connects first time, every time.

It does give plenty of server options, just a matter of going through them to get connected, I tried a few without success, then got a swiss one that worked, but now its connecting to most servers, I am using a Luxembourg one, connects first time, every time.
Luxembourg is always one of the best on surf shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back