SXOS has gone. He is the best and easiest atmosphere install.

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
As some may know SXOS has gone and finding all the stuff and knowledge to install atmosphere to play your backups can be a pain in the arse. I have included most of the apps you need and a few little extras You can easily update atmosphere and sig patches online. And you can download games from tinfoil which is pre configured . Basicly all you have to do is keep eveything up to date and you will be fine.

You will need a usb A to C cable.

1. Download and install tegra rcm from here Releases · eliboa/TegraRcmGUI
2. now its time to set up your sd card just unzip the file called new folder and place the contents on your sd card.
3 extract the file on your desktop called fusee primary bin
4. place your sd card back into your switch make sure it is switched off
5. open tegra rcm and click the magnifying glass and find where you put the fusee primary bin.
6 plug your usb cable one end to the switch one to the pc.
7. hold the power and plus button and you should see tegra rcm turn green then just click inject payload
8. atmosphere will now boot.
9 Now go into atmosphere patches updater and update the app then update atmosphere gig patches.
10. check where you would normally see your games to see if tinfoil has installed if not hit the gallerey and select tinfoil installer. JITS is already pre configured for you. if you don't know what ir is google it. If you want the easy install file just pm me that has all the good stuff on. and i will e-mail it you it is not big however, it keeps saying to large to uoload on here.

Attachments

• fusee-primary.zip
    58.2 KB · Views: 58
dose that lan play have to be a wired connection to work.
No,you setup the internet settings on the switch,then on the pc install winPcap and download LAN Play Client.Then Run LAN Play client as admin then enter the server you want.you really need to know if someone wants to play the game your after using,because each server can have different games playing.if someone has set a room up you can see what game and server details you need to use to join on the LAN Play status page.

Back