T Mobile - signal not so good!

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Im currently on T mobile and have been for 18 months now - changing in a few weeks to another network.
I seem to have trouble getting a signal in certain places. rang t-mobile and was told to change me settings from 2g to 3g. helpful maybe if i knew what he was talking about. I went to my settings as explained but it only came up with the networks - not what signal i could get.
So got fed up with only getting limited signal for emergency use only and have changed networks from june

I have just changed to T-Mobile for the same reason.
down in swindon area you won't get much of a signal, up and down like a yoyo, and not just there.

if you live in a place where orange has a good signal you will be ok but if you travel aroud as I do then forget orange.

voda also have bad ares too

IVe been on T-mobile for over 2 years now and to be honest, Iv'e not had a problem with signal at all, where ever i have been. Also with merging with Orange to create Anytime Anywhere, the T-Mobile signal will now jump to Orange if there is a dead spot. The 2g to 3g is a bit cofusing as I though 3g up was net access and 2g for phone calls and text packets. Might be wrong though:(

Ste

yes thats how i see it 3g internet/data transfer also phone then phone only where 2g is.
glad to hear you have had no troble with signal on T mobile as i have just changed to it.

oh gosh this is an old thread. I change to 3 and have been on that for 2 yrs and have no trouble. Well a couple of dips in my area where i get no signal, but 3 is the best signal strength in this area! Hubby is still with orange and depends on where he is his signal can be weak. But then he doesn't check his signal - he has the attitude if he cant get a signal no one at work can ring him as he works on site :)

Back