T95 box subtitles

Macmac99

Hi all.
Just bought a T95 box but having no luck with getting subtitles to work even though they are turned on in settings.
Are there any subtitle apps I could download to run in conjunction with the T95 box.
Thanks in advance

Hi all.
Just bought a T95 box but having no luck with getting subtitles to work even though they are turned on in settings.
Are there any subtitle apps I could download to run in conjunction with the T95 box.
Thanks in advance
What apps are your running to watch stuff on?

Usually down to the app your running to provided subs

Depends on the player your using.

If VLC press the ok button then settings top right and you should see any subtitles options there might be avaiable.

Depends on the player your using.

If VLC press the ok button then settings top right and you should see any subtitles options there might be avaiable.
I've got subtitles selected but when you go on the settings it says active subtitlez and box is ticked. So subtitles should be on, but they ain't. The box I'm using is a T95.
On the built in player settings.
Hardware decoder box ticked.
Below that software decoder not ticked
Below that box not ticked to enable OpenSL ES (Hardware accelerated audio)
Below that box not ticked
Enable OpenGL ( OpenGL pixel format)

I've got subtitles selected but when you go on the settings it says active subtitlez and box is ticked. So subtitles should be on, but they ain't. The box I'm using is a T95.
On the built in player settings.
Hardware decoder box ticked.
Below that software decoder not ticked
Below that box not ticked to enable OpenSL ES (Hardware accelerated audio)
Below that box not ticked
Enable OpenGL ( OpenGL pixel format)
Just because you have subtitles enables in settings does not there are available on all the streams or whatever you are playing.

Just because you have subtitles enables in settings does not there are available on all the streams or whatever you are playing.
So how do I change it so we have them.
Thank you for your patience in answering my questions much appreciated

Back