WooshBuild Tabs

Correct it was Chabs de great, but in plugins I am pretty sure it was named skywb maybe slywb.
I'm sure it could be found if you are using wb it was a very good skin.
That would be great if I could find it, i was showing the wife the various skins (three) but she prefers the sky one.

That would be great if I could find it, i was showing the wife the various skins (three) but she prefers the sky one.
It is a sky one mate I am using grogbuild so can't give you the exact location but it will be there have a look around might be in plugins / skins or wooshbuild section

Can you tell me where you got the skin, I am using wooshbuild infinity and open atv 6.4 did you install the skin after you installed wooshbuild?
In OpenATV 6.4 & WooshBuild Infinity, to download and install the SkyQ (V3.500) skin:
1 Press GREEN on remote
2 Press GREEN again
3 Select skins
4 Select SkyQ (V3.500)
5 Press OK to download
After downloading skin:
6 Press BLUE on remote
7 Select System
8 Select Skin Settings
9 Select skyQ
10 Press OK to install
11 Restart? = Yes
12 Box will restart with new skin
Press PREV or NEXT on remote to change Tab on left of screen
The MetrixHD and SkyWB skins have similar Tabs

In OpenATV 6.4 & WooshBuild Infinity, to download and install the SkyQ (V3.500) skin:
1 Press GREEN on remote
2 Press GREEN again
3 Select skins
4 Select SkyQ (V3.500)
5 Press OK to download
After downloading skin:
6 Press BLUE on remote
7 Select System
8 Select Skin Settings
9 Select skyQ
10 Press OK to install
11 Restart? = Yes
12 Box will restart with new skin
Press PREV or NEXT on remote to change Tab on left of screen
The MetrixHD and SkyWB skins have similar Tabs
Thanks m8, I'm at work atm but I can't wait until I get home to try this (y) :smiley:
I just nipped home for lunch and gave it a try, and I'm blown away I can't thank you enough panorama93. It took all of a couple of minutes and most important of all the wifes happy so it's a win all round.
I must say the people on this forum are brilliant and so very helpful.
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Last edited:
Back