Talk bollocks thread.

Here’s a fact 💯
Why is it that when your wife or girlfriend gets pregnant all her friends rub her tummy and say congratulations but nobody rubs your c@@k and says good job.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is it that when your wife or girlfriend gets pregnant all her friends rub her tummy and say congratulations but nobody rubs your c@@k and says 'hand job' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone care,?
As an aside,
Did you know a cat's dying purr after being shot is one of the most pleasing sounds to around 99% of non cat owners,?

Speak for yourself ("Steptoe") not on behalf of everyone else please👍, IF the post has no direct appeal to you or offends you why even waste your time replying!? Because, Personally, I know I wouldn't be wasting my time if I had little or no interest, lol smh! 🤦‍♂️

Hence why I and from what I can see that a VAST majority of the community have NOT replied to every single topic, post, thread or discussion, posted by one another, especially IF it has little or no interest.

In other words IF your not enjoying the content displayed and it is boring you then the easy solution is fairly straight forward and simple change to another channel or turn it off. IF my content directly offends you then I apologize in advance and please do report it to an Admin Steptoe. I mean come on lets be honest It's not like your compelled to reply to topics of little or no interest to you, right!? 😂

Unless if your trolling of course!? Because honestly trolling is a waste of time imho, it never does end well.

I understand that my content will not suit everyone's likes and I totally accept that. If its of no direct interest to you then please MOVE ON! Thank you 🙂

Each to their own though I guess...

Bloody hell ,
Did it really need you to make my eyes bleed to put your pussy pc point across,?
If you don't like my opinion, which also happens to be that if most non cat owners, then simply ignore my posts, don't try and make my eyes bleed.
Are you a person of questioning sexuality by any chance,?
Genuine question.
Bruh, if you wana take it outside like men and deal with it in a PM then lets go FAM. I'm GAME 👍

Back