Tanix with android 10.0 and H616 chip

Getting this delivered in a couple of hours was wondering what application ppl are using for IPTV and is it possible someone to to apk file for me to get set up also I’ve a paid vpn and I was having issues of drop out on my previous box even with static ip anyone any advice with setup I’ll be putting Netflix on a few social media ie Instagram for Moyles DJ set on a Friday night in lockdown but please any recommendations would be great how to get most out of it thanks guys!! It will be hard wired with Ethernet to LG tv with sound bar

Thanks All

Just to add to that my internet Vodafone And I’ll be adding just a extra 250g external hard drive on to it

My vpn which is Surfshark keeps disconnecting which I was having problems with before I’m using a Vodafone router

Tried different settings in Surfshark like open vpn tcp and udp also auto connect? Also I’ve tried static up on android box not sure I’m setting up correctly or best but does connect when using static but still drop any one can help with best settings for router or android box for vpn would be greatful router model is THG3000

Any one have any idea best way to set up Surfshark vpn using this box with Vodafone internet n router?? If static please give me settings

try surfshark via wifi not ethernet also

T6s Tanix

Yes it’s better through WiFi but still dropping, I was on a web chat with them last night!! Wow I won’t get that time bk, In the end theysaid just try different location for a week and report bk!! The WiFi way does seem a lot better no where near as many drops but still drops which doesn’t help when wantin to watch certain things!! Netflix US and my iptv

Aaah okay tx6s is their new plasticky one

I have tx6 here that i tested.. its the earlier model on allwinner android 9

I’ve not found a way to uses Ethernet with Surfshark and box without major problems wifi is so much better with a few issues (which is can live with) sorted Netflix us in installed the one already on and side loaded another as with this box only way to do set Surfshark in LA and no problem worked first time I can’t put media lounge on downloading file not having it and live lounge loads but ask for up date then doesn’t work if anyone got live APK files would be greatful, I am happy with box my Iptv is running well and the picture is fantastic

I never knew that, thanks not seen on there Q&A but that would explain it, I want to utilise the box as best as possible so any recommendations would be great

i noticed issue about 2 years ago when importing x88 pro. and discussed with the surfshark help team and identified that wifi works mate.

never sold this model as prefer the dual wifi tx6 so unable to assist re the apks that arent installing

What app R u using or anyone else to get the most out of your box just want some ideas of ppl and if they ave the APK files I can try and see what I like thanks guys

Back