teach me your way, oh wise one

petei69

hi im just asking if there is anyone on here willing to show me how to create, and run a server for skybox/openbox blah blah blah,im very technical, and i would like to help a few poeple who keep asking me. i dont wish to tred on anyones patch. i am willing to reward you for your help, if you feel you can teach me, for your services, i get i need a few things and the equipment side of it is not a problem - networking is not a problem, feel free to tell me to p___s off.

i would really appricate anyones help - if at all possible

thanks in advance - please pm me

it is not rocket science to create a Cccam server however, wil cost you a good few quid i myself would not risk it

it is if you havent done it before, and im not to bothered about the cost, i can get lots of eqiupment from work

it will take about an hour to setup. your main cost is not the hardware it is your offical sly subs you will need to provide the service. unless you think you can get quite a bit of custom within the first month or two your pockets will empty pretty quickly

Google it---it's all out there---hint--get an old desktop [64bit loaded with a linux based program] + obtain-----read the tutorial or get a dreambox and---read the tutorial----I and others would be stupid to place ourselves in jeopardy by giving out those details on a public forum such as this.
Also it's becoming problematic as cards are being paired.
Reaper.

PS--I'm not being rude, just stating facts.

Back