Technomate TM-5402 HD CI+

tonycos

Can anyone tell me how to put a CCCam on to a technomate. I've been asked to try for someone and cant get my head around it .

Can anyone tell me how to put a CCCam on to a technomate. I've been asked to try for someone and cant get my head around it .
Go to technomate community forum download latest phantom patch. Then put on usb stick and insert in your box press. menu then choose usb external device then usb up down file manager look for your file should end .stb then press i button on zapper . Then do the same for .cfg file reboot box. Check working by choose a channel then then enter 8281 see if cam has connected

I have the exact same problem as of today - installed a motor dish and 5402 box. Tried the above method to the dot. However, after installing the patch, which apparently was successful, I can't add the line details. It says "invalid txt file". It's configured correctly as a .cfg file.

After that, I did get into the server details by using 8281 and manually entered details - the server said it was connected and the line still won't clear channels.

What am I doing wrong?

I did, save as- all types by txt file.

I've manually entered my line details behind 8281 server entry but still
Not clearing

The format is : web address, port,name,password this is how it will be sent to you .
So reset first yellow button

So 8281 gives server list click ok to connection 1 server edit screen comes up choose protocol cccam last line is port enter number, second to last line is address so put web address, ID is name and final!y password is password press
Red button to connect

Could take a couple of. mins, status goes green then says connect

Thanks for your reply - did that and connection did go green. But channels still not clearing.

Line provider issue? Normally reliable and says all ok his end

Yes - the line details go through and it says connected in green.

I have now 2 different test lines form two sources to isolate whether it was a provider problem. Don't think it is.

I am trying tf1 on Astra 19.2e as that's my benchmark channel to see if it's working.

Before my installation yesterday I had an openbox v8s and tf1 was fine.

My sat alignment is fine and have strong signal recieived for tf1 (and all Astra channels tbh)

Can anybody point me to download location of phantom patch 1.45p for the Mk1 model. Latest I can find is 1.42.

Thanks in advance.

Back