Tell us something about you??

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Tell us something about you, a fact or something interesting. IE:

What your hobbies are or what you do for a living etc- nothing to personal just something small maybe some of us can relate to.

ok ill start

Something about me: well lots of you that know me know im into Reptiles and have quite a few at home, Snakes Lizards and even some frogs

A bookmaker - could have done with knowing that before the race on monday! ;)

My hobbies are reading, fishing, and angels :) :angel:

My hobbies are Sat and Cable surprisingly and I'm a bookmaker for a living!

now you tell us lol! national would have been a good time lol!

wow that can be hard work and late nites!

so you got no other hobbies other than sat & cable lol!

thanks for sharing

I knew that was coming Eva. ;)

To make a long story considerably shorter - as a teenager i was fat. Teenagers are mean to fat kids. So, they made me run to chase a ball calling me various dog names as they did it. In the end, Scooby Dooby Doo was the last name they got to before i snapped an opened a fat can of whoop-a$$. I told everyone never to call me that again.

It stuck. Now 14 years later, it's still the name i'm mostly known by.

There. Enjoy my pain. rofl

now you tell us lol! national would have been a good time lol!

wow that can be hard work and late nites!

so you got no other hobbies other than sat & cable lol!

thanks for sharing

Not really like you said not really got a lot of time between kids wife etc, although I'm a dab hand at the old DIY not much I cant turn my hand to. Winding people up's not really a hobby is it lol I'm good at that too :grin:

aww bless i think its a nice name.
sometimes you get these names by either accident or something like that and it sticks.

We have pet names for us in our house that are personal to us although quite how mine and hubbys came about i dont know lol but 25 yrs on we still call each other them now and again - must have been summit to do with food shopping lol

Not really like you said not really got a lot of time between kids wife etc, although I'm a dab hand at the old DIY not much I cant turn my hand to. Winding people up's not really a hobby is it lol I'm good at that too :grin:

is that a man thing lol! coz most seem to be damn good at that (y)

Last edited:
Back